Gaga in Atelier Versace (2013)

10:46


YA/A Female
Everyday / Formal / Sleepwear / Swimwear
sims3pack & package available*

Hey!

On August 27th, leaving her apartment in NYC, Gaga met a crowd of fans wearing this jumpsuit, from Atelier Versace Fall 2013 runway.

This one has been just a hard one. I always loved it, so I already tried some times making it and it always turned out bad. I decided to try one last time, and this is what happened..
I really hope you like it and please, as I always ask you for, leave a comment saying what you think x


Download <

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Policy>
º Please, credit if you use any of the creations.
º Do not claim as your own.
º Do not modify the creations. Ask me first.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love it! I love all of your work! I look forward to something new everyday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can put to download it alone

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook